I was chatting to a woman recently who’s been TTC for 2.5 years.
She and her partner are both in their late 30s and she told me that he won’t do anything to improve his health. His view is that “if it’s going to happen, it’ll just happen”…
In my experience, this is unfortunately a really common but unhelpful attitude from male partners.
Although to be honest, it sounded like she was mostly leaving it to chance as well.
So if you’re in a similar position and you really want to have a baby, I’m going to give you some tough love because you categorically have to make some changes.
- You need to understand your cycle.
- You need to know when your fertile window is.
- You need to address the amount of stress and toxins in your life.
- You need to improve your diet and nutrition.
- You need to have a positive, healthy mindset and work on your emotional relationships so that you’re able to weather the journey better.
- You need to be committed to the process so you can give yourself the best possible chance, especially if time isn’t really on your side anymore.
This is where I come in!
I’ve got two sensational programmes on offer (3 months and 6 months, 1:1) that will help you balance your cycle and boost your fertility.
You’ll learn to understand your body and fertility in a profound way, using bespoke techniques that will prime your body for conception.
Both programmes include comprehensive hormonal testing so we know exactly where you’re at and can make a really tailored fertility enhancing plan from there.
If you’d like to know more, please send me a message through my contact page. I’m ready when you are.